Highest IT standards for optimized supply chain performance
flexible - scalable - efficient
The business processes of many companies are confronted with new challenges. Due to the digital transformation as well as the change of increasingly dynamic markets, processes along the value chain have to be fundamentally adapted. As one of the world's leading supply chain and e-commerce service providers, Arvato uses IT and new innovations, such as data analytics, artificial intelligence or augmented reality to develop and implement powerful sustainable solutions. Our goal: Present cost-efficient, innovative and sustainable services to our customers at all times.
Our innovative IT architecture forms the framework for effective and transparent Product-ID Management
- Greatest possible flexibility
- Improved process efficiency and sustainable planning options
- Reduced interfaces and complete transparency
- Highest IT performance and data security standards
Some of our solutions at a glance
Arvato considers your special requirements. We develop individual and need-based storage concepts. Our approach to serial numbering sets standards throughout the telecommunication industry. Serial numbers play an important role in logistics processes because they can be used to identify individual items. Our high IT performance and data security standards enable us to process all serial numbers in real time, including check during picking.
What we offer:
- Single and multi-user solutions
- Concept solutions based on material flow simulations
- Serial number and batch management
Application and infrastructure services
- Solution and architecture desgin
- Front- and Back-End-Development
- Integration services
- Construction and operation of the IT infrastructure
- Data intelligence services
All our processes are implemented in SAP to ensure consistency and stability. We use standardized standrd features and best practices to provide customized solutions based on our customers' requirements. With a state-of-the-art system landscape hosted and monitored at the our data centers in Germany.
We keep our customers data up-to-date, validate when needed and work proactively. As part of order-to-cash management, we serve the entire range of master data of our clients. We plan and control all processes in which master data is recorded, maintained and used.
Customer data management:
- Customer master data (sold-to, ship-to, partner role, creditworthiness, etc.)
- Product authorization by customer
- Approval matrix for setting up new customers and modifying existing customers
- Service level (transport services, VIP, etc.)
With the help of our intelligent analysis tools, we define – at the item level – the optimum inventory level and frequencies based on different factors, such as sales volumes, forecasts and fluctuations or product values and contribution margins.
We operate the full spectrum of inventory management in an IT system, regardless of whether the goods are in a central warehouse, a satellite warehouse, a forward stocking location or a consignment warehouse with your customer. The ensures you maximum inventory transparency.