Welcome to Arvato's eCommerce Competence Center
The eCommerce Competence center (eCC) is an in-house consulting team of Arvato Supply Chain Solutions that advises brands & retailers to make the most of their potential in digital commerce.
As a leading e-commerce service provider, our eCC consultants support national and international brands & retailers on strategic topics such as e-commerce business models, management consulting, marketplace strategy, internationalization, webshop audits and overall operational improvements in e-commerce.
Our Consulting Services
Our analysis provides a 360° view on a company’s potential in new geographic markets, competition analysis, dynamics, and country specifics that could affect sales.
Want to know how you perform against your industry competitors? We provide you with quarterly and annual insights about your web shop performance dynamics.
We conduct a comprehensive qualitative and quantitative analysis, identify performance bottlenecks and provide specific optimization mechanisms.
We assist you in the development of omni-channel strategy to ensure that your customers enjoy a fully-integrated shopping experience.
An in-depth analysis, supported by our broad e-commerce expertise, that enables development of a tailor-made strategy for your optimal marketplace strategy.
After conducting a comprehensive analysis of your current performance, we provide you with customized solutions of how to improve your specific KPIs, e.g. conversion rates.
Our excellent record speaks for itself, over the 10 years we have partnered with many local and global companies to help them achieve their goals.
- As a leading Supply Chain provider, we take the “guesswork” out of consultancy.
- Our advice is based on solid experience, cutting edge sustainable technologies at Arvato and access to our own market/consumer behaviour data.
- No matter the size of your company or your target market, we have the data and expertise to support you. Chase your vision!
- Agile and innovative solutions for adapting to changing market circumstances.
- You will have access to an exclusive & quarterly benchmarking study that helps you gain an independent perspective about how well you perform in the market.
- We focus on highly individual consulting services tailored for you and your time. We are flexible in digital & face-to-face communication.
Whitepapers and Analyses
Singles' Day Analysis 2020
E-Commerce payment trends worldwide
Sustainability in E-Commerce
U.S. Update: Direct-to-consumer Brands decoded
The State of Sporting Goods Online Market in Russia
E-commerce in Russia 2019
Online Shop Packaging Trends
The New Reality of Online Retail
The eCC at a Glance
- Our strategists combine data-driven and conventional consulting methods to enable you to achieve new strategy development and market opportunity identification.
- We tailor-make innovative strategies for each client and their specific requirements.
- Development of new strategy and identification of market opportunities provides your key to success.
- Our e-commerce consultants are passionate about helping companies of all sizes to grow their digital business, whether it is through internationalization or a new business model strategy.
- E-Commerce Competence Center is the perfect sparring partner to achieve future growth. We provide our clients with a results-driven plan for growth based on the latest target market trends.
- Thanks to our exclusive benchmarking data, which can be broken down to an operational KPIs. We can help you measure your performance nationally and internationally.
- At our E-Commerce Competence Center we believe in intelligent decision-making based on thorough analysis of performance data, coupled with digital expertise.
- Our data orientated approach assists our clients to expand their international and customer-centric market dynamics.
- We help you make data-driven strategic and operational decisions.
With our Arvato Supply Chain Solutions - Infoservice we offer exclusive content on studies, events as well as industry & company updates by mail. You decide which information you would like to receive. Customize your Arvato Infoservice to your individual needs at any time.
Marketplaces: Their importance for brands is growing all the time. But how should they be operated? And which strategy is the best? CC#31 is a special edition - A panel discussion at the Arvato eXperience Day.