Print Management & Logistics from a Single Source
We support you within the whole process of print management and marketing logistics: from product consulting to supplier management and from production to warehousing and delivery. You profit from cost reduction and cost avoidance as well as quality assurance and value added services. We are your single point of contact regarding the procurement of marketing and POS materials.
We are leaders in the marketing logistic market and keep up to date on the top 2,500 suppliers on a daily basis.
Overview of Solutions & Services
- Individual innovation consulting for print and POS materials
- Optimization of specifications according to individual needs
- Expert knowledge & cross-media know-how
- Budget optimized product consulting
- Specification and data check
- Production monitoring, quality assurance & complaints management
- Flexible connection to your processes & workflow optimization
- Climate-neutral and sustainably certified production
Sourcing & Procurement
- Best-in-class supplier database to benchmark your suppliers
- Self-reliant disposition & volume planning
- Renegotiating contracts and rates
- Leveraging cross-border sourcing and bundling
Our Integrated Print Management Approach
-20% Material Costs
Optimize product material portfolio, buy only if required and reduce labor costs
1 Contact Person
Everything from on Source
100% Transparency & Compliance
all data and information along the entire value chain provided
- Worldwide pre-qualified supplier database for RfQs and price comparisons
- Digital asset management system (DAM) for approval workflows and consistency
- Webshop for easy (re-)ordering of standard marketing materials incl. status request
- Reporting dashboard for transparency and planning
Marketing Showroom & Webshop
A web-based platform with historical product data to increase the efficiency of your marketing procurement
The Marketing Showroom helps you to get information about various marketing materials which have already been produced within your company in the past. All marketers are now able to learn from productions from other countries or departments.
This allows you to easily find and reuse existing specification, historical pricing etc. when planning a new campaign.
It is also possible to integrate an ordering functionality in the basically only inspiring and informing Marketing Showroom. Both platforms will be set up according to your individual corporate design.
Which materials match your campaign goals
How to achieve the best return on marketing invest
Which colleague, e.g. in other countries, have experience and knowledge about other productions
Quality & Certificates
All services are based on international quality assurance systems. To protect your data and products, we rely on secure IT systems, financial services and employees for quality assurance.
We work according to:
Selection of Cases & References
Marketing Supply Chain Management
Arvato is directly responsible for the purchasing of marketing, advertising and office materials for Deutsche Bank, as well as for storing the goods and selling them through an exclusive ordering platform to branches and internal bank divisions. Arvato also handles the invoicing and consumption-based cost allocation processes. Thanks to this holistic inventory management concept ("no-touch" solution) the client no longer needs to intervene during any part of the process. This frees up internal resources to concentrate on its core competences.
Let's get started and do a pilot project
Why should we do a pilot?
- Get a proof of concept with little effort
- Try out if the concept works locally and centrally
- Avoid resistance and delays
- Profit from reliable testimonials: internal colleagues will share their experience
What do you do?
- Initiate a relevant or exemplary marketing project
- Set goals and timelines
- Experience benefits at first hand
What do we do?
- Consult on products and specifications
- Benchmark prices from existing suppliers with new ones
- Create a decision paper for saving and optimization potentials