Flexibility and transparency even during the ordering process
Today’s consumers expect flexibility and transparency even when it comes to the shipping options offered in the ordering process. In keeping with their individual behavior, they want to decide where the goods should go – to their home, to a customer store or to a parcel shop – and when they should arrive.
Selecting the shipping service immediately displays a fixed delivery time as well as the associated cost. This transparency and binding commitment enhances the consumer’s decision-making capability and leads to a higher conversion rate.
It doesn’t matter to the consumer where the package comes from – but it matters to you. Our solution supports your omnichannel strategy by incorporating retail stores. Is there a product in your store that is needed in another store? With our solution, labels can be produced for individual shipping including inter-store shipping as well as for returns.
Solutions at a glance
Pick-up and drop-off station finder
- Search by entering the address
- Suggestions for the nearest addresses
- Visual display using Google Maps
- Integration of all European carriers
From anywhere to anywhere
- Consumers are supported when implementing their own omnichannel strategy
- Individual shipping of packages
- Shipping from external warehouses and customer stores
- Desired carrier and services
- Delivery cost displayed according to selection
- Calculation of expected delivery date
- Transparency and commitment
via shipping costs and delivery time creates trust in the brand
- Enhanced consumer satisfaction
thanks to flexible delivery arrangements combined with meeting the customer’s individual needs
- Higher brand sales and increased
consumer satisfaction through integration of retail stores