Compliance along the Supply Chain
When it comes to transnational supply chains, a number of complex international trade and customs requirements have to be considered and managed in terms of legal compliance and with due consideration of current embargo and dual-use regulations. However, supply chain compliance requirements also concern information security and the handling of data in accordance with applicable rules, including recipient blacklists. Benefit from our new solutions in the realm of data protection and data security and our expertise in the field of data-enhanced solutions and supply chain compliance.
Through its range of services for many different customers, Arvato is able to combine and customize best practice solutions from various industries and market segments. With our help in the area of supply chain compliance, you’ll become a secure player in the field of data protection and the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We offer you the possibilities – and you, as the controller of your data, make the decisions.
Supply chain compliance with all of its aspects is not, however, just a service offer for our customers. At Arvato Supply Chain Solutions, we are committed to legally compliant and ethically responsible actions in accordance with the Bertelsmann Code of Conduct. As an authoritative guideline, it sets the standard for responsible conduct toward our business partners and toward the public, but also for our dealings with each other within the company. With regular training sessions, we ensure that our employees are always familiar with the current state of applicable laws, guidelines and regulations. We place a high priority on work safety, and relevant measures are regularly reviewed and adapted according to current knowledge.
Information security management systems (ISMS)
- Group-wide framework based on the ISO/IEC 27001 standard
- Global network of information security offers
- Regular reviews of compliance with customer, legal and corporate requirements
- Executive management reviews for transparency and decision-making
Software license management (SLM)
- Group-wide framework based on the ISO/IEC 19770 standard
- Global network of software license compliance managers
- Regular reviews of compliance with licensing requirements
Risk Management System (RMS)
- Risk Management System based on the COSO framework
- On request, joint development of individual solutions concerning standards like ISAE 3402 or SSAE18
- Benefit from GDPR-compliant processing of your data
- You retain data sovereignty, we advise and show you suitable measures