Efficient Order Processing
Consumer and corporate purchasing and ordering behavior has changed radically in recent years and is now distributed across a wide range of channels. We help you manage the resulting complexity, because B2B and B2C commerce have created new challenges in all areas of order processing.
Our experienced and trained teams support you and your company in this entire process all along the order-to-cash cycle. Multilingual customer service teams take on your customer communication: from receiving orders to managing returns to invoicing and debt collection.
Our specially trained employees are also familiar with the international regulatory frameworks as well as national regulations and customs specifications.
Interconnection among existing IT systems is crucial to success. In addition to ensuring that processes are transparent and smooth, this also involves generating customer information for profit-producing evaluation in order to better control your distribution and marketing processes. For example, our order management system collects and analyzes information in real time, across channels, about all customer transactions from beginning to end of order processing, whether from on-site commerce, web shop or voucher system.
- Acceptance of orders by telephone, fax or EDI (e.g. national electronic ordering platforms), via interface with customer ERP systems, email or web shops or via the Arvato order management system.
- Master data recording and maintenance
- Controlling of all relevant processes: Orders, payments, vouchers, inventory, reservations, etc.
- Cross-channel collection of information about all customer transactions in a central location
- Analysis of the collected information using an associated business intelligence tool and linking of all sales channels
- Scalable front-end and back-end processes for flexible order management with the most modern systems and experienced employees
- Arvato order management system: Cross-channel real-time data and customer analysis
How Order Management Supports Omnichannel