Stay Close To Your Customers
In recent years, customer service has gained in significance due to increasing online commerce and more complex processes along the entire supply chain. Our B2B and B2C solutions help you stay close to your customers. We can advise customers, take orders and take care of returns, exchanges, complaints and billing questions on your behalf.
Our customer service solutions are an integral component of our e-commerce and supply chain offerings. During implementation, we ensure that the solutions are targeted to your end customers and their needs. They must also be flexible and scalable in order to ensure maximum accessibility and customer service – even during seasonal peaks or periods of business growth.
Our teams are multilingual. We rely on the work of native speakers and employees with the necessary product or sector expertise and who are familiar with national and international regulations. For example, errors that would cost unnecessary time, money or customer satisfaction are already avoided when orders are received or returns processed. Service thus becomes part of the promise that your brand gives your customers.
Our customer service offerings all along the supply chain go far beyond traditional telephone support: We meet the highest quality standards, train our employees regularly, offer multi-channel solutions and set up state-of-the-art systems. They are closely meshed and can be connected to shop or merchandise management systems via appropriate interfaces, enabling their seamless integration into your organization. In this way, we are able to visualize the entire customer journey and optimally support your processes and goals.
- Multi-channel communication (chat, social media, telephone, email, messenger apps)
- Multilingual 24/7 support from the central, or one of several national/international, service centers
- Use of chat bots or self-service solutions
- Customer care including advice and information
- Order receiving and processing
- Master data management
- Support of marketing campaigns, customer loyalty activities, etc.
- After sales management: Returns and complaints processing, as well as complaint management
- Business intelligence: profit-generating evaluation of customer information
- Social media monitoring
- Customer service as an integrated component of the supply chain and the e-commerce process
- Optimized interface management for excellent customer experience across all channels
Expansion of logistics and warehouse capacity in Hong Kong
Arvato SCM Solutions Receives Intel’s Preferred Quality Supplier Award
Increase of efficiency by optimizing Pick-by-Vision in the warehouse